Jos Alukkas group was our official
sponsor during the initial stages of our troupe and helped a lot to keep our
goal going. Thanks to Jos Alukka jewelers, Thrissur, especially to Mr. Alukka.
1) 14th Jan 1994
Official Inauguration of Atlee Orchestra at Kerala Sangeetha Nataka Akademi Hall, Thrissur. Play back singer Biju Narayanan was the main crooner. The program was widely accepted. AVTHAR Jewelry, Thrissur sponsored the music nite function. Actually the troupe started the live stage programs by sep. 09, 1994 itself.
2) 30th Apr 1995
Lions Award nite function at Kerala Sangeetha Nataka Akademi, Thrissur. Atlee DCunha was bestowed with the best TV serial music director of Doordarsan this year.(Muttathu Varkey kathakal). Music Director Ousephachan cunducted the music nite presented by Atlee Orchestra.
3) 10th Feb 1997
Arya Ramukariat Award nite at Thrissur. Live coverage by Asianet channel and repeated the telecasting of this music nite every week for one month. Asha Menon who was a beginner at that time was noticed by the public and thus she got a break in film field.
4) March 2001
Kerala Govt film awards committee announced Asha Menon's name for the the best female play back singer
5) 27th Jan 2002
Sankaradi Award nite at Indoor stadium, Thrissur. Asha Menon, the state govt. film award winner for the best female singer, was the main singer in this music nite by Atlee Orchesra.
6) 19th Apr 2003
We introduced new 5000 watts sound system (minimum) for all open air stages for the first time in Thrissur.
7) 21st June 2003
Bharatham music nite at kerala sangeetha nataka akademi, Thrissur. Atlee Orchestra presented the music nite in which play back singers Asha Menon and Prathap participated as main singers. This program also was widely appreciated.
8) March 2004
Our singer Gayatri was bestowed with the Kerala Govt. best female play back singer award.
9) 2nd Oct 2005
New 6000 watts 4-way network sound system (minimum) was introduced for all open air auditorium programs.
10) 12th March 2006
Atlee DCunha was honored by District committee of Samskara sahiti (arts and cultural wing of KPCC) for his valuable contributions to the music field. So many musicians attained goal by the training given by Atlee.
Road distances from Thrissur to different places (nearly)
TVM route Through EKM
Kunnamkulam / Guruvayur
Vatanappilly/ Kodungallur /Pudukkad
How to contact
You can contact me directly through phone or by E-mail. Before contacting me, please be sure about your requirements regarding the live show.
1) Required out
put watts of the sound system.
2) Distance in KM to the venue from Thrissur.
3) Exact starting time of the show and should not be varied more than half an hour. (Total duration of the show may be two and half hours including
4) Required power supply for the troupe by generator should be provided by the person / committee at their expense.
Required power of the generator will be varied according to the out put watts of the sound system.
5) The remuneration for the troupe includes the sound system and traveling charges, but not food and coffee charges after the troupe's arrival the venue until completion of the show and return.
6) Necessary curtains and stage lights should be provided by those who book our show.
7) Stage size should be 24' X 24' with roof (water proof) and three sides covering for open air auditoriums.
8) There should be facility for the troupe's vehicles to reach very near the stage.
9) An agreement regarding the live show should be executed between Atlee DCunha and the person who book the program. That may be had directly or through trustful program agents in Kerala. The advance amount can be paid by cash or by bank draft in favor of ATLEE DCUNHA, Thrissur.
DCunha, ATLEE ORCHESTRA, PT Manuel road,
(Opp:Girija theatre), Patturaikkal,